Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Martin Law LLC
- July 31, 2023 'Pathology' Not Specific Enough For Pa. Workers' Comp Claim
- May 15, 2023 Pa. Panel Says Errors Led To UPenn Worker's Cancer Coverage
- October 18, 2022 Employer Must Pay 'Non-Credible' Expert's Fees, Panel Says
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS