Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Advertise With Law360
Capture business development opportunities with ample exposure on Law360, a one-stop source for legal news, intelligence and analysis. Law360 offers integrated marketing and business development packages to reach your target audience through Law360 email newsletters, website and podcasts.
Advertising Creative Specifications
ContactNathan Gliklich, Advertising Sales and Operations
Advertising PolicyThe policies listed below may not address every advertising situation. Each advertisement may be handled on a case-by-case basis.
1. Law360 reserves the right to decline any type of advertising for any reason.
2. Law360 does not endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement or promoted by a sponsor that appears on Law360’s media property.
3. Ads that mimic or give the appearance of an association with Law360 will not be accepted. Certain ads may be labeled "advertisement" to clarify for readers that the ad is distinct from editorial content.
4. Advertisements must not be deceptive or misleading and must be verifiable by the advertiser, if requested.
5. Ads must not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights of any person or entity.
6. Advertisements must clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered.
7. Exaggerated or extravagantly worded copy will not be allowed.
8. Advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork, or represent discrimination of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature.
9. Advertising in the following categories will not be allowed on Law360:
b. Erectile dysfunctions or sexual stimulants
c. Adult content
d. Tobacco products or vape products
e. Diet pills
10. Advertising that does not meet minimum standards of clarity or graphic integrity will not be accepted.
11. Ads that lead to non-functional landing pages, landing pages with unexpected or disruptive user experiences, or landing pages that attempt to automatically download files will not be accepted